Friday, September 28, 2012

2NE1 Sandara Park's Dilemma




2NE1′s Sandara Park is currently having a dilemma in her hairstyle.

On September 27, Dara posted a picture on her me2day account and said, “When summer had just started, I shaved half of my hair. Now it’s already fall. I’ve been living with the half shaved hairstyle for four months. Even though I still have to tour some more, I’m thinking about whether or not I will let my hair grow out. Don’t grow, no, tell her to grow. I don’t know.”

Dara dyed her hair red and black. She complemented her unique hairstyle by wearing a beanie. She also showed off her sexy charm by wearing smoky makeup.

People who saw the post replied: “Please don't grown it yet, it looks good on you.” “Since you got used to your half shaved hair, it must be a tough decision to grow your hair again.” “To look stronger, half shaved hair is the best.” “I want to see a more feminine Park.”

2NE1 will hold their concert on September 28 and 29 in Saitama, Japan.


Download 2NE1's song here! Visit Filebook now.

No comments: