Thursday, September 13, 2012

Jang Geun Suk, The Next Dora The Explorer?


Kpop artist Jang Geun Suk had already gone too far since he was first started as a singer and actor, 20 years after. And with that, his faithful fans made an event dedicated only for him and of course all the banners are all over the subway on Line 5 of Seoul.

Jang wants to see it all for himself and because he’s a star, he needs to disguise himself in order for people not to recognize him for his own safety. He tweeted about all the things that he did with his little adventure that I called “Jang the Explorer”.   


“Pretty Jang that has been already forgotten.. pic.twitter.com/gBcsMTqH”


“There will be an explosive event ready to happen later at 3:40pm (Korean time)!!! So everybody come all!!!” The comeback of Pretty Jang!! Pretty Diary!!! pic.twitter.com/6I0991F0”


“Already changed to pretty Jang and ready to ride the subway, let’s go!! pic.twitter.com/g52bEvMl”


“This is not a joke, I’m really doing this ~~~with Heung Ro ~~ I bought a dog bag, but I think it was too small, I left it at the office.. pic.twitter.com/1ytyAKYK”


“I’m on my away now and the Asia Prince welcomed me at Nature Republic.. pic.twitter.com/SgF2rjdU”

“Pretty Jang has no neck ~~Waiting for Jang Geun Suk train here at subway line 5… pic.twitter.com/07psqvWx”


“I’m already in!! “Jang Geun Suk 20th Anniversary” event!!! Jyo ~~~~!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/2JUiEcuf”


“Finally, no one recognized and successfully break out ~~ Jyo~~~ pic.twitter.com/BOPzhtl1”


“I will always support eel’s dream!!! pic.twitter.com/ABa8J6X7”


“Wah… This is so cool…But a grandpa is looking at me like I’m a worm pic.twitter.com/PfzpIu0b”


“I was suppose to go to “돼지 분식 (a resto name), but since I’m maintaining a diet, it’s already cancel~~~This is the end of Pretty Jang Diary!! Conclusion – Jang Geun Suk rode to Jang Geun Suk train! Jyo~~ pic.twitter.com/ruV2Qb40

So there it goes, Jang the explorer successfully accomplished his little adventure. Let’s wait and see for the next chapter.

Watch out for more adventure of Jang at www.filebook.com.ph.

 Source: AsiaPrince_JKS

No comments: