Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Song Seung Hun envious with Lee Byung Hyun and KwonSang Woo with regards to marriage

“I don’t have the confidence to be one woman’s husband nor one child’s father. I would have to sacrifice a lot, but I don’t think I will be good yet and don’t have the confidence.”

Song Seung Hun’s statement when he was asked about getting married. During an interview regarding his latest drama When a Man Loves,” Song Seung Hun speaks for himself.

He felt envious about his co-stars Lee Byung Hyun and KwonSang Woo being happily married, but along with it are also struggles and conflicts on how to be a good partner and a father as well.

"Being a great father and husband doesn't look easy," he added.

________________________________

________________________________

Regarding on his view about love, “When I was dating my first love, it felt like something from the movies. We really connected and there was this hot passion going on. I see that as fate. It’s because I was able to experience that, I’m not able to meet people easily if there are no feelings.”

He said he has not been intimately dating now and Song Seung Hun hopes he meets someone that he can relate passionately and be in love again.

Watch the latest drama of Hallyu star Song Seung Hun in When a Man Loves.



____________________________________

For more of your Korean drama and idols, visit www.filebook.com.ph
or click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!






No comments: