Monday, October 14, 2013

Why Yoon Eun Hye?



Actress of the upcoming drama “Future Choice”, Yoon Eun Hye confessed why she made her hair curly.

On a press conference, the actress was asked behind the reason why she chose a different hairstyle, and Eun Hye replied, “I wanted to look natural, so I decided to go for curly hair. As an actress, of course I wish to look pretty as well, but this time I wanted to try something new and carefree, a hairstyle that doesn’t look weird even if I move a lot. Most importantly, I didn’t want to care about my appearance too much.”

“While I was thinking about these things, I thought that many foreigners look beautiful with curly hair. I showed photos to the director and the writer, and they reacted positively, saying that the hair reminds them of a poodle dog. Women look at this hair and think that it’s cute, but men don’t really find it appealing, so I probably have to let my hair loose after the drama ends,” she added.

Because of the different image, poster and video teasers that came up, Yoon Eun Hye’s hairstyle was the most attention-grabbing among fans. Some say they liked her new look and some say, they love the old one, like the one she had on series like Missing You and Lie to Me.

 



“The Future Choice” or “Mi Rae’s Choice” will take over the drama series “Good Doctors”.


Watch your favorite Korean idols and their dramas and more at http://www.filebook.com.ph/

____________________________________

For more of your favorite Korean dramas, visit www.filebook.com.ph
Click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!








No comments: